Monday, March 16, 2009

British Mistresses - I want you!!

Ladies, as you will see from this blog and the comments being left, I hear from Mistresses all over the world. To date though, most of you write to me from America, and even Australia, Brazil and South Africa.  I would love to hear more from my British Mistresses.  I know you're out there, but I also know we Brits are more reserved in our society.  Typically in our society  -in general - we have no problem carrying out the deed in secret (in fact we are all at it, especially the politicians) but we just hate to talk about it. Some of us even choose to deny it or lie about it (for those of you up to date with the British media, you will know whom I am referring to.) Now, today, this blog is predominately for you my British sisters - as well as for my international sisters of the mistresshood as ever of course! -  Sharing is caring, so send me your dilemmas. Let's learn from each other, as this is the only arena where you will not be judged for who you are and the life you are living.  Your Infidelity Analyst -  and ex-mistress- Sarah is here to help.  And remember, I want to help empower you to get OUT of your affairs with these waste of space married guys.  You deserve more.

For extra momentum take a look at the link below which is of me holding one of my 'Mistresses Anonymous' group meetings in LA last year (aka The M.A. Society)  They are all real mistresses at the session.


Keep the faith,
Sarah J. x (PS - Mistresses I understand you write to me anonymously, as you should, but if you can just state where you are writing from, especially if it is UK, I would love to know :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a British mistress - we do still exist :-) But I don't really have a dilemma as I don't want my MM to leave his wife and I can't abide letting him pay for anything so always pick up the tab. Hmmm, why am I doing this?! Seriously, though, I'm happy with my lot - I don't want more of his time, I don't want any of his money and I have enough of his attention to satisfy me.

Thanks, though, for providing a voice for mistresses out there - and showing that we're not bad people, despite what the media likes to portray: and it takes two to make an affair...

Hang in there with your single man search - and if you find one worthwhile, clone him: you'll make a fortune!

Sorry for all that you've been through - I've only just found this site, otherwise I'd have been here backing you up all along - and thanks for being brave enough to be a public face for all of us.

R

Anonymous said...

Hey Mistress R, thank you so much for your note :-). Well, if you are happy and the situation works for you and him then good luck. I hate when women are being emotionally manipulated by an MM (or any man actually) but you sound like you are in charge of it all.

Keep the faith and keep checking in with Pillow Talk.
Sarah J. x

Anonymous said...

Hello,im a british mistress,have been for three years,i have also been on the other side too,my ex husband cheated on me,i have a lot to share if you are interested sarah? love carol x

Anonymous said...

Hello Mistress Carol,
Thank you for your note sister. How is it working out for you being a mistress? Do you 'want more' out of it, or does it suit you to be the OW considering you have been married before etc...

Feel free to share your comments here, or write to me privately and in confidence at my email address sarah@havinganaffairthebook.com

Sarah J. x

Anonymous said...

Hello,mistress carol back again,no it doesnt suit me being the OW at all,which is why ive now ended it,i knew my MM when he was single and although we both felt there was something there he was too scared to ask me out because i was still married (unhappily)so we did nothing about it and lost touch,i never stopped thinking about him and 2 yrs after my divorce i bumped into him,he told me he had met someone and got married,he said he still had feelings for me and would i have an affair with him? stupidly i agreed but i can honestly say i entered it blind and have been left more heartbroken now than i ever was in my 18 yrs of marriage,i would advise any mistress to get out of it now and dont listen to a word the lying bastards tell you! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh EX-Mistress Carol, I am so proud of you. I hope your pain will heal soon, and that you will find a nice single guy to help lick your wounds (and other parts perchance :-)).

STERN NOTE TO ALL MISTRESSES: Listen to Carol's wise wise words. Get out, and OF COURSE do not EVER believe a word he tells you...

Keep the faith sisters
Sarah J. x

Anonymous said...

Hello,ex mistress back (feels good saying ex!)i just wanted to thank you sarah for bringing out this fantastic book.I read it all the day i recieved it,just couldnt put it down,to be honest i thought you were writing about me and my MM!!But im so glad i did read it cos you gave me the kick up the arse that i so needed,i finally woke up and smelled the cappacino! love carol x

mistressc said...

hi sarah - im a british mistress who oddly enough is having an affair with a celebrity chef!!! i've read your site with such fascination, purely to educate myself on being a mistress & listen to your advice & that of others in similar situations. yours, mistress c

sarah J. Symonds said...

OMG - Mistress C!!! Who is it? You have to email me and give me a clue..I have had an affair with 2 'other' British Chefs of celeb nature...maybe we should compare notes? My email address is sarah@havinganaffairthebook.com - Come to the Mistresses Anonymous chatroom C? It is brilliant - we all talk anonymously about our affairs!!

Hugs
Sarah J. x

Sandy said...

Wow, this is wild! I had no idea that people did this stuff. Good for you guys, have fun with your life, right?

Anonymous said...

Hello Sarah,

You are really brave to share your stories on this blog. I applaud you for that. Personally, I have also been through a lot in relationship.

From being dumped, to trying to get ex back, being cheated and having an affair myself, I have been through it all.