Thursday, December 10, 2009

Urgent note to Mistress X in distress!

To the mistress who left me this blog comment earlier, yes, I will help you. You can talk with me and other mistresses daily at one of my Mistresses Anonymous support group sessions. Here is the link. We will start at about 5pm EST tonight, although you may find other women in there throughout the day, as we tend to all be on different time zones. Stay strong sister - I can help you.

"It's great to know I can vent thru this blog. I need someone I can email on a daily basis who would be willing to help me and guide me through this difficult journey. I'm trying to break away from my MM. We've been together for 10 years.I struggle everyday. I'm on my 11th day of no communication and starting to lose the strength to carry on. I have tried this many times before and failed.

Please will someone with a similar experience talk to me on a regular basis? I'm losing my mind but would like to do the right thing. I've been hurt so many times and want out!"

See you at MA later! Sarah J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...I feel like I have finally found an avenue to speak with those who understand. I have been in a relationship with a MM for 3 years. I am so sad today, New Years Day. Not only was I alone last night, today is his 22nd wedding anniversary. I don't even know where to begin to express the feelings that I have right now. I am going to join the MA meeting this evening for the first time. I am looking forward to conversing with others in this same sad situation...